The insight.com webmail has been around for quite a while now. Read this blog to know how to configure the insight.com webmail with relative ease.
Steps to configure insightbb.com webmail settings
Click on the start menu on your computer and then enter Outlook in the search panel and hit the enter key, to begin with.
- From there, simply double-click on the Outlook app.
- After you have launched the Outlook app, click on the File tab from the top left corner of your screen and click on account settings, to begin with, the configuration.
- Next, in the email accounts section, hit on the email tab and select new.
- In the next window, choose email service to select the email type for your mail account and then click on next.
- If you want to set up your email account automatically, simply type in your email address and password to click on the auto account setup screen.
- For manual configuration of the email settings, click on the "manual configure server settings or additional server" checkbox and click on next.
- From the choose email service screen, click on the "internet email" radio button.
- In the server information, enter your email address and your username.
- You will now need to select IMAP or POP as your account type from the drop-down menu.
- Now, fill out the correct details for the outgoing, incoming, and logon settings to proceed further.
- After this, click on more settings, to visit the outgoing server tab.
- Simply click on the checkbox that says "my outgoing server requires authentication" and "use same settings" as my incoming mail server radio button.
- Next, direct yourself to the advanced tab and then configure the server ports.
- After you have done so, run a test to see whether the configuration has been done correctly.
For more info, you may visit the help and support center of Insight.